ARWA XPress is an online publication (each single contribute is posted on the web platform as soon as it is ready), with ISSN, on the archaeological disciplines of ARWA international association, mainly focused to the archaeology, cultural anthropology, history and philology, art history, bioarchaeology, geoarchaeology, heritage studies, archaeometry and technology, physics applied to archaeology, radiocarbon and other dating methods. The geographical and chronological limits of the Journal is in line with the dictates of the Association, from the Eastern Mediterranean to the Pamir, from the Black and Caspian Seas to the Gulf of Aden and from the Palaeolithic to the end of the Achaemenid dynasty.
The main objectives of the Bulletin are:
1. Dissemination in a fast and easily accessible way of all the scientific activities related to the disciplines that the Association represents. In detail:
- New monograph publications;
- New projects;
- New conferences/lectures/workshops;
- New exhibitions;
- New Ph.D. theses;
- New calls.
2. Presentation of contributions (researches and studies) to the international scientific community using a short and easy format;
3. Sharing of scientific studies in a multidisciplinary and transregional approach.
How to contribute
How to contribute
The authors of the contribution must send to the Editors (and later on to a member of the future Editorial Committee) a text respecting the following indications:
- Maximum of 1000 words or two pages in A4 paper
- Single spaces
- Drawings and photograph in JPEG, at least, at 300 DPI
- No proofs to the authors before publishing
Iran / France
Germany / The Netherlands / Switzerland
Spain / Portugal
Mario C. D. Paganini
Austria / Denmark / United Kingdom
Afghanistan / Turkmenistan / Uzbekistan / Tajikistan / Pakistan